It's a day at the County Fair!
| The Mr. Men are in need of you!,
Please help The Mr. Men Show Wiki expand the article you're viewing..
Once the article is overflowing with info, remove the tag.
the County Fair starts the day with Mr. Stubborn playing the Whack-A-Clown game. Then it's off to the fun slide with Mr. Bounce. Then the amazing Little Miss Daredevil and Mr. Quiet take to the skies in an amazing stunt. Right after, Miss Whoops runs a pie eating-contest. Mr. Rude VS Mr. Scatterbrain. Then it's time for a trip to the local County Fair Funhouse. Then, Mr. Persnikity parcticpates in a pig-catching contest he didn't sign up for. The this episode concludes to an end. Song by Miss Calamity.
Mr. Men catchphrasesEdit
- "That gopher is cheap!" -Mr. Stubborn
- "Whoops!" -Miss Whoops
- "Yah-HOOOO!" -Miss Daredevil
- "Sometimes, I just can't help myself!" -Miss Naughty
- Mr. Scatterbrain: "WAIT! Okay, ready."
- Mr. Rude: "We are testing pies, NOT, testing eyes!"
- Mr. Scatterbrain: "OH! Well, in that case... Here's Blueberry!"
- Mr. Rude: "Oh, ditch the goat!"
- A part of the Whack-A-Clown game got cut out of this episode. Mr. Strong and Miss Calamity whack Mr. Bump.
- The cut out part of the episode can be seen in the song.
- It's before Camping.